Psychological Safety Tool Kit
This is a complete action pack designed to help you create your own programme of continuous improvement in psychological safety in your teams and organisations.
The pack is designed around a "feedback loop" of understanding - measuring - building - reflection. Via this cycle, using the tools, exercises, workshops and practices in the pack, anyone, from an experienced leader or coach, to an individual team member, can have a huge impact on psychological safety, performance, and happiness of teams.
Psychological Safety Action Pack Outcomes:
The outcome of working through the surveys, workshops and exercises in this pack is that your team and organisation:
- Will feel able to bring their true selves to work, without fear of embarrassment or recrimination.
- Take risks and innovate rather than "playing it safe".
- Will admit mistakes and learn from them rather than hide them, resulting in fewer failures.
- Highlight problems, dangers and opportunities as they arise.
- Will be more inclusive, resulting in greater diversity and more voices being heard.
- Will be more stable, and happy, resulting in lower absence, increased retention, and improved recruitment.
Used by organisations all over the world, this Psychological Safety toolkit contains expert training, workshops and exercises, surveys, posters and other resources essential in building psychological safety for your team.
Delivered via digital download as a zip file containing all resources as pdf documents.
Sample Tool Kit Content
Through working with this tool kit, you will be be able to:
- Understand psychological safety, what it is and what the benefits are.
- Measure psychological safety in teams (both long-lived and short-lived) and across organisations.
- Understand what actions and behaviours are required to improve psychological safety.
- Run workshops, exercises and training sessions to improve psychological safety in the workplace.
- Train and elevate other leaders and managers, as a subject matter expert in psychological safety.
You can now download the action pack for personal use via a minimum donation of just £5. Other options for organisational and commercial use are available: simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
The first £50 of donations each month will go to the Plan International Children's Emergency Fund
Secure checkout powered by Stripe. You can use credit or debit card, Apple Pay or Google Pay, or Sofort (if paying in Euros). PDF invoices can be provided. Contact us if you are a non-profit or unwaged, to receive the pack free-of-charge.
By downloading, you are also signing up to receive the psychological safety newsletter, which you can opt out of at any time.